Having a New Website Will Save Your Business Money
When you think about having a new website developed for your business you may think of it as a big unnecessary expense. However if you choose a competent and affordable web designer, a new website should soon pay for itself in the additional enquiries/leads it generates for your business and will save you money on other forms of advertising such as print media.
Your Business Needs a Website
Here are some reasons why your business needs a website and how it could save you money.
- Consumers find businesses online. A BrightLocal survey in 2017 found that 97% of consumers looked online for local businesses in 2017 and 12% looked for a local business online every day. Without a website, consumers who search online for the products or services that your business offers will go to one of your competitors that does have a website.
- A website gives your business credibility. If a consumer has found your business offline they will often search for your website to find out more about your business. We live in a digital age where consumers expect businesses to have an online presence and if consumers can’t find a website for your business they will see you as less professional and might even not do business with you.
- A website makes it easy for a customer to take a desired action. For example, they can easily fill in an enquiry form, or click on a telephone number to call your business. This is not possible with print advertising.
- Save money on print advertising. A website for your business would work out considerably cheaper and reach a wider market than newspaper, colour pages and magazine advertisements. Also, including your web address on all of your print material and business stationery such as business cards, flyers, signage, delivery notes and so on will enable you to provide more information to potential customers and also enable you to reduce the quantity, size and frequency of your print material therefore reducing your printing and distribution costs.
- Easy to update and available 24/7. A website for your business would be much cheaper, quicker and easier to update than print material. It can provide current information and news and is available 24/7. You can also showcase your services and provide testimonials about your work.
Already Got a Website?
If you already have a website for your business you could still benefit from a new one:
- Make your business more credible. If your current website isn’t very professional then consumers will not see your business as credible. They ignore your business and take their custom to one of your competitors who does have a professional website. We build professional websites that will give your business credibility.
- Attract mobile users. If your current website is not responsive/mobile-friendly then mobile visitors to your site will likely click off it straight away. All the websites we build are fully responsive and look great on mobile and tablet devices.
- Rank on page 1 of search engines. You may have a great website but if it is ranking poorly on search engines such Google and Bing it will likely not get much traffic. Here at WordPress Ninja we are SEO experts and develop websites that perform well on search engines.